A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sverrir Georgsson, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Georgsson graduated from University Of Iceland, Reykjavik.More Education & Awards
Dr. Georgsson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincents Midtown Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent`s Hospital Manhattan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Georgsson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sverrir Georgsson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sverrir O. Georgsson practice?
Dr. Sverrir Georgsson practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See New York Urologists.