A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sverrir Georgsson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Georgsson
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Georgsson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sverrir Georgsson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Georgsson graduated from University Of Iceland, Reykjavik.
Dr. Georgsson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sverrir O Georgsson MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sverrir O. Georgsson practice?
- Dr. Sverrir Georgsson has 1 office location.
Dr. Sverrir Georgsson practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.