A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sverrir Georgsson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sverrir Georgsson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Georgsson graduated from University Of Iceland, Reykjavik.
Dr. Georgsson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sverrir O Georgsson MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sverrir O. Georgsson practice?
- Dr. Sverrir Georgsson has 1 office location.
Dr. Sverrir Georgsson practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.