A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Svetislav Lazich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Svetislav Lazich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Svetislav Lazich, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazich graduated from University Of Belgrade. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lazich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Svetislav Milan Lazich MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Svetislav M. Lazich practice?
- Dr. Svetislav Lazich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Svetislav Lazich practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Melrose, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Revere, MA.
See Melrose Obstetricians & Gynecologists.