A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Svetlana Barbarsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbarsh graduated from Kemerovo State Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Svetlana Barbarsh MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Svetlana Barbarsh practice?
- Dr. Svetlana Barbarsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Svetlana Barbarsh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.