Dr. Svetlana Cascio Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Svetlana Cascio?

Posted on September 6th, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Cassio, I thought she was an excellent doctor. BUT I would not recommend going to the office, the staff are uninformed, do not return phone calls. The office manager, Tracy Williams, is the MOST rude person I have ever spoke with. I had a billing for a visit, I left numerous messages for the "billing dept" which is Tracy Williams, she never returned any of my calls to take my payment. Then I receive a notice from a collection company. I contacted the doctor's office regarding the notice and had to leave a message for Tracy Williams. And of course she does not return the call. I have never had to work so hard to pay a bill. I went into the office and had to speak with Tracy who explained also the higher amount due was a cost to ME for sending billings. No billings would have to had been sent if she had actually returned my phone calls in May 2017. Then I receive a letter in the mail signed by Tracy advising me I can no longer see Dr. Cassio and she would send my records to another doctor. I did request copies of my records for myself which I had to pay $1 per page including two pages that had nothing but the office address. I also had to pay a credit card fee for the $11. A business should not take credit cards if they are not willing to incur credit card processing fees - this is the cost of doing business!

Posted on April 6th, 2016

Do NOT see this doctor! Her carelessness resulting in my daughters death. She should not be practicing.

I love Dr. Cascio and this practice!

Posted on November 16th, 2015

I am so glad I found Dr. Cascio! After getting the runaround from other practices in the area and always having to see a different doctor due to practice turnover, I finally switched to this practice. The staff at this office is always pleasant and welcoming, and I've never had to wait more than 10 minutes in the waiting room. Dr. Cascio is kind, patient, and she always takes her time with me during my appointment. I never feel rushed or like "just another patient." I feel like she truly cares about me and listens to my questions. In over 6 years of being her patient, there was only one occasion where I had to see another provider (the nurse practitioner- also awesome!) because Dr. Cascio had just left for an emergency surgery. I love this practice and would recommend them to anyone!

Posted on July 6th, 2015

Easy to get an appointment, Dr. Morning was wonderful and the office manager was very helpful with my insurance problem. The girls that answer the phone were extremely pleasant and easy to talk to.

Posted on December 18th, 2014

Terrible office staff.

Feeling much better!

Posted on June 4th, 2014

Being menopausal is tough and the effects are worse! After seeing my then GYN for several years and getting no relief, I decided to try Dr. Cascio and Sandy. I was surprised when I called to hear I could be seen so quickly and better yet they did all my labs in the office so I didn't have to wait all day at Quest. With their help I can hardly notice the hot flashes and the irregular bleeding issues were solved. I have suggested the office to my daughter and friends who have been just as happy :) Thank you Dr. Cascio and Sandy.

patient

Posted on October 22nd, 2013

I was diagnosed with a uterine fibroid ( it was 4 cm ) 4 years ago and I was told there was nothing to worry about and all we needed to do is to monitor it every 3-6 months. This summer, I had to make a visit to ER because of severe abdominal pain. They diagnosed me with an ovarian cyst (even though the fibroid was already 8 cm). I decided to change my doctor and made an appointment with Dr. Cascio. After just looking at my Ultrasound result and asking me a few simple questions, she told me most likely it was not a cyst, but my growing fibroid starting to give me problems. The next ultrasound confirmed she was right. She suggested having myomectomy ASAP. I wished I went to Dr. Cascio a few years ago, instead of visiting doctors who just watched my fibroid double...

Spectacular!

Posted on October 17th, 2013

This office was recommender to me by a friend. When I called to schedule an appointment, they were able to get me in within a few days :) The receptionist was very sweet and although the nurse in the back was training someone, they were very kind. Dr. Cascio was very reassuring and informative to my concerns. A+

Posted on March 10th, 2013

Horrible Horrible.. I don't know how many time I was reminded of their no show policy.....Doctors Assistant Sandy, condescending, unprofessional and rude.. I had to wait almost an hour to see her with only one patient in a room besides me.. How do I know this, I could hear the enter exam take place in the other room.. It was horrible to know that the walls are so thin, and the talk so loud that other patients can actually hear what is going on in the exam room next to you. When it came time for her to see me and perfom an exam, I was prodded at like cattle. Unbelievable, No kindness was shown by anyone in this office, you can tell they are not happy there. And patients are effected by it.. I will not return.

Great doctor bad staff

Posted on August 6th, 2012

Dr.Cascio is great! She delivered my baby and it was very kind during my stay at the hospital. The staff is not that great. Karen and Nurse Sandy are the worst! Also, it is impossible to get a hold of Dr. Cascio aswell. I would recomend Dr. Cascio and will return to her for my future children, since she did a fenomenal job with my C-section and pos-partum care!

Ovarian Cyst sufferers BEWARE!!!

Posted on July 15th, 2012

Dr. Casio wanted to do a BIOPSY on a patient that had an ovarian cyst,that was going to get a hysterectomy anyway. When she was questioned what good it would do to do a biopsy when they were going to be removing everything anyway,she came up with some convoluted answer that made no sense to me.As a result, I made this patient get a second, and even a third opinion, both doctors were furious at the the thought of another doctor recommending a totally unnecessary and potential harmful biopsy, especially in this patients situation. Thank God we didn't listen to Dr. Casio! We actually were recommended to a Gynecological Oncologist who is going to perform the hysterectomy and also agreed with the other two physicians opinion, that a biopsy may have caused more problems than solved and in her case was totally unnecessary.So, in light of three alternative opinions, I wanted to put this up to make people aware. It is SCAREY how many procedures Dr. Casio may be recommending, that are not only unnecessary, but potentially harmful. Moral of the story...find yourself a more competent doctor or atleast make sure you get a second opinion!

Office Staff is horrible

Posted on July 10th, 2012

Was new to the area and scheduled anappt with this office, went to my appt and ended up not being seen (thank God) I left the office knowing I would not be rescheduling my appt, Sandy Williamson looked so unprofessional ( in a tank top dress and open toed sandals) she also didnt even introduce herself just burst into my room and said "why arent you undress" I explained to her unfortunatly I had to reschedule the appt, she was in the room standing for all of two seconds, I left the office and didnt return, well a week later get a bill in the mail for a NEW PATIENT EXAM $150 very confused I called the office to explain I was never examened by Sandy Williamson, Karen the receptionist puts you on hold right away before you can even talk, ( funny considering I was the only patient in the office that day , maybe business picked up but I doubt it) then I was told I had to speak with Tracy the "office manager" in charge if billing, you have a better chance of speaking to the president, cause she is constantly " on the phone with someone else" right I worked in a dental office for years ladies , i know how it works, but whatever, ofcourse 3 days go by no return call from Tracy, I even called everyday , finally I said I would HOLD for her to be done on the other line, finally tracy (who seemed as if she was bothered by my call, ) comes on the line, doesnt apologize for not returning my calls, she says she has to run this by Dr Casico who was in the office that day, I didnt hold my breath thinking Id get a call back, well a week and a half goes by no call back, I didnt call again cause I am so tired of dealing with this office, so I called again today same song and dance tracy is sooooo busy and will call me back, at this point im over it and ask to speak with the Dr, so still waiting for a return call, I am so happy I choose not to return this practice, if this is how the care for their patients, this is no reflect on Dr Casico as I never even met her, I do hope she reads this so she knows that her staff is causing her to loose patients, working in a dental office for years I know how it works, Im sure tracy makes the patients out to be the problem, sorry Dr Casico you need a new office staff, .... sincerely, still waiting for a return call