Dr. Svetlana Cox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Svetlana Cox?

October 28th, 2016

Very competent and attentive

Dr. Cox has been my primary care physician for over 14 years. I have had several accurate diagnoses as well as conservative treatment plans in keeping with my desire to use as little medication as possible and still get favorable outcomes. As a woman, I really appreciate a female practitioner. I have confidence she knows the latest findings, medications, and how to evaluate the seriousness of a symptom in the areas I need ongoing help with.

January 25th, 2016

Just in it for the $$$. Does not take interest in patients.

She appears to not take adult preventative visits seriously. Time to check my heart, lungs, and throat was no more than 3 minutes. I have a history of heart issues and have autoimmune disease and have lost 35 lbs...none of which were inquired about. I brought up a worry I have about declining WBC and she ordered an additional test. AND, then charged me an additional office charge. Total cost was almost $500. Outrageous. I will be finding another doctor. Her staff was unfriendly, stiff, and uninterested as well. Maybe just a bad day...but it was my day...and I left the office feeling like I might as well stayed home and would have been better for it.

June 20th, 2013

She does not listen and decides what she is going to do before ever hearing what a patient has to say. The worst bedside manner of any Dr. I have ever seen. Couldn't possibly recommend her to anyone.

January 25th, 2013

Finally Fed Up

I thought Dr.Cox was okay my first two appts., but than I began to notice the same pattern over and over. Each visit she would act like she did not remember anything about me! Saying she did not order tests on me that she did order, and then only giving me the results of some of them! I have left her MA, Melissa, three voicemails that were never returned. Unbelievable and no apologies either. I have found a new provider.

September 21st, 2012

Had a horrible episode with Dr. Cox she was absolutely the rudest M.D. I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. She verbally attacked me not even knowing who I was . Her bedside maner was beyond reproach. I am a retired nurse and have never in my life encountered a physician who has no cllue whaat maners are.

June 15th, 2012

HORRIBLE!

Dr. Cox provided me with the absolute worst doctors visits I have ever endured in my entire life. In the latest catastrophe, she not only was she extremely (45 minutes) late, agitated, rude, and acting as if I were a total inconvenience, but she also had the audacity to rush through our appointment not even remotely addressing the various symptoms I was experiencing as a result of a serious car accident. I was given no indication of when I should follow up with her at all. Dr. Cox blatanly discussed another patients ailments while berating me about mentioning I was going to be extremely late in getting back to work. Insinuating that her time was far more important than my time and that the my injuries were far less important than running tests on another patient. (Everyone's needs are important, especially in a medical setting that is not Urgent Care or the ER where triage is implemented) I was offended by the way she spoke to me, I was baffled at the lack of care provided and I was stunned by her behavior in general. I immediately changed physicians knowing this was definitely not someone I was willing to trust with my health.

April 19th, 2012

Worst experience in some time

3 weeks to get appointment, 30+ minute wait, 4 minute visit. Completely misdiagnosed. Her answer for everything is more drugs. Nevermind finding the problem, just take more drugs. Good Dr. if you want drugs, bad if you want answers.

July 1st, 2011

Bob Allen

Dr Cox and her PA Melissa are wonderful I was so happy with them that now my wife uses her as her physician!

March 18th, 2011

Changed Doctors when I had to wait almost a hour(20 minute wait in waiting room another 40 in the room waiting on the doctor) past my scheduled appointment, then it was 5 minutes and out the door, no follow ups.. With Doctor Cox, I am in the room, with my vitals done, and within 5 minutes I see Doctor Cox..She is usually there with my checkup, and answers any questions I have. I am usually out of the visit within 20 minutes after my appointment. The follow ups with her staff(by phone)has made me appreciate the service she/and her staff has provided for my care..

December 17th, 2010

Dr. Cox is thorough, has a very pleasant manner, and she or her nurse always return my calls promptly. I would recommend her most highly.

February 28th, 2010

Robin Hankel

Dr, Cox is very knowledgable and thorough . She has a very good bed side manner, is compassionate and helpful. She has cared for my mother for 5 years. My mom is 89 years old and had a stroke 4 years ago. With Dr Cox's care mom recovered and went back to independent living. Quite an accomplishment. Robin

January 23rd, 2017