A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Svetlana Dziko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Svetlana Dziko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Svetlana Dziko, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dziko graduated from University Of Sarajevo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dziko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
- Bryan LGH Medical Center - West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Svetlana Dziko MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Svetlana Dziko practice?
- Dr. Svetlana Dziko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Svetlana Dziko practices Family Medicine near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Primary Care Doctors.