Dr. Svjetlana Dziko MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 12th, 2017
Best Doctor Ever
My whole family has been going to Dr. Dziko for over ten year. Totally love her and her staff. She knows what she is doing, is always friendly, and always explains ina friendly manner. Would recommend her to anyone and everyone!!

April 12th, 2017
Best Doctor Ever

October 2nd, 2015
Established patient. She won't prescribe anything without seeing you. Call for appt. Friday, can't get in until following Friday.

May 1st, 2015
Best Dr ever. She truly cares and will help you thru anything. Heart of Gold!!!! She knows her stuff. Would recommend to absolutely anyone. I trust her with everything and respect her for her ability to help others all the time. She is a doctor that cares.

January 18th, 2015
Dr. Dziko always takes as much time as you need with her. This is amazing since the wait times are very short. Love this doc!

December 29th, 2014
This entire office is top notch! The Dr.'s, A.P.R.N's, P.A.'s & nurses are extremely efficient, compassionate, intelligent & caring. I have sent many family members & friends to this office. They rock!!

March 11th, 2014
RUN!
This woman refused to address why I made an appointment -would not even examine me (turns out to be a disk, bursitis and sciatica) and prefers to chastise me because I refuse to get an unrelated expensive procedure I do not need-I had a specialist do a different procedure. She also chastised me about my eating and exercise habits without asking and said my cholesterol was bad despite extremely low triglycerides and great HDL and barely elevated LDL. She went on to quote 20 year old information on cholesterol.

May 14th, 2013
Sad
When my family first started seeing Dr. Dziko we couldn't have been happier. She was the physician we'd been looking for for a long time. As the years have progressed she has become cold, lacks in bedside manner, and doesn't follow up as she originally did. Sadly, I would no longer recommend her. It's also scary to go to Family Health Care and see new faces all the time. There seems to be a constant turn over in staff. The 2 nurses that have been there for a number of years need an attitude adjustment.

January 21st, 2010
family physician
Always spends plenty of time with me. Professional and friendly. Very Knowledgable. Would recommend to everybody whether male or female

November 4th, 2009
I had a wonderful experience at the Family Health Care Center. Dr Dziko was very caring and listened to my problems. The front desk and nursing staff was professional and friendly. I would recommend this to any of my friends.

March 23rd, 2017