Dr. Svetlana Grosman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Svetlana Grosman?

Amazing doctor! I have been her patient since 2002 and wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Posted on May 25th, 2017

Wonderful!!! Very caring!

Posted on May 19th, 2014

This doctor takes her time with every single patient. She really invests everything she has into each person and family. I have been going to Dr Grosman for about 6 years now. She always has the best advice and direction. I know i never have to worry as long as i have her to turn to. My kids absolutely love her. Our entire family goes to her. She specializes in family practice and gynecology. She is very well rounded and only looks out for your best interest. She will never make you take unnecessary tests or waste your money and time. She will never give bad advice and send you to random doctors if she doesnt see a purpose. She always knows exactly what the problem is and could always tell me exactly what to do to fix it. I only see specialists based on her recommendations. If you need her you know where to find her. If my kids are ever sick at night or weekends i can always reach her without a problem. She treats all her patients like family because she really invests herself and becomes part of your family.

Best Doctor EVER

Posted on April 10th, 2014

My entire family and I have been seeing Dr Grosman for many years. She is absolutely phenomenal!!! She became like a member of the family. She goes far and beyond to take excellent care of us. I have never heard one bad thing about her as she has patients out the door. My children love her! I think she is the only doctor they come running to for a hug. She is extremely sweet and knowledgeable. She even does a home visit for my elderly mother. She will not give you random useless advice and make you do procedures that are unnecessary. She will only truly tell you what she would do for her family. She is not one of those doctors that will try and make money off of you or give you a random prescription and send you out the door. She takes excellent care of our entire family and calls to check in on us. She really is a phenomenal family doctor. I would give her 10 stars if i could. We love you Dr Grosman!!!!!!

see her at your own will

Posted on August 8th, 2013

I use to see Dr.Grosman years ago. But her way of handling my situation at hand later on seem delayed to me. I felt it could've been handled better.Then came a point another problem came about, where I felt discomfort on my right side around my liver area. She would not send me for a cat-scan (as if the money was coming out of her pocket). I guess she was too lazy to get authorization from my insurance. Anyway I told her I would pay out of pocket , which I did. The cat-scan may have not revealed my issue there and then. But later on I had issues with my gallbladder/gallstones. Point blank I wouldn't refer her to anyone. She doesn't know much. If you need a flu vaccine or something of that nature then that's more of her league.

Posted on May 25th, 2017