A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Svetlana Khandros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Svetlana Khandros is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Khandros graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Khandros has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Svetlana A Khandros DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Svetlana A. Khandros practice?
- Dr. Svetlana Khandros has 4 office locations.
Dr. Svetlana Khandros practices Family Medicine near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Jamaica Primary Care Doctors.