A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Svetlana Khandros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Svetlana Khandros is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khandros graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Khandros has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Coney Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khandros accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Svetlana A. Khandros practice?
Dr. Svetlana Khandros practices Family Medicine near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Jamaica Family Physicians.