A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Svetlana Khandros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Svetlana Khandros is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khandros
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khandros Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Khandros graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Khandros has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Svetlana Khandros DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Svetlana Khandros practice?
- Dr. Svetlana Khandros has 5 office locations.
Dr. Svetlana Khandros practices Family Medicine near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Jamaica Primary Care Doctors.