Dr. Svetlana Kogan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Svetlana Kogan?

August 4th, 2015

She diagnosed and treated my walking pneumonia

I was having a cough and felt weak. The doctor at work dismissed this as a virus and did not prescribe anything. A friend recommended to see Dr.Kogan for a second opinion. She instantly diagnosed me with walking pneumonia and treated it with appropriate antibiotics. Thank God, I saw her - she is now my PCP.

June 2nd, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Dr.Kogan was very professional and thorough. My appointment was on Saturday and she reached out to me with the results of my tests on Sunday. I am making her my PCP.

May 28th, 2013

best experience I ever had visiting a doctor

First of all the office itself is modern, spacious, tasteful - nothing like other doctor offices I have visited in the city. You feel better just walking in My appointment was right on the dot, i did not wait one extra minute. The doctor is very friendly, very knowledgeable, took her time to listen, did not try to push me through as fast as possible. The very nice surprise was the fact that she is practicing holistic medicine, not just traditional medicine. She took care of my problems. I am very happy with the service. I have recommended Dr. Kogan to all my friends and family and everyone loved her.

October 7th, 2011

Poor bedside manner...interested in self promotion before serving patients!

Unfortunately Dr. Kogan is interested in milking one's insurance to the maximum while pushing in house products. My new doctor has advised me against doctors who conduct tests outside of their area of expertise just because my insurance will pay for it. She has NEVER shared the results of specialized tests with my Specialist because he was questioning why these tests were conducted by her office in the first place. She never returns calls and instructs her staff to schedule follow ups if you have any questions...always rushing you when you you require clarification. She does not review bloodwork results with you and has someone from the front desk tell you the results. This is not what I expect from a general practitioner. She is also VERY egotistical and spends time showing you the articles or publications she is featured in rather than using the time more productively...like reviewing my test results!

January 29th, 2011

medical practice or sales ? or?

she is part of a growing trend in medical practice pushing their own products and finding an excuse to do all types of tests requiring equipment in their office. great front but a big business wannabe

December 6th, 2016