A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Svetlana Krasnokutsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Svetlana Krasnokutsky is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krasnokutsky
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Krasnokutsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Svetlana Krasnokutsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Krasnokutsky graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Krasnokutsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Svetlana Krasnokutsky MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Svetlana Krasnokutsky practice?
- Dr. Svetlana Krasnokutsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Svetlana Krasnokutsky practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.