A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Svetlana Lvovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Svetlana Lvovich is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Svetlana Lvovich, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lvovich graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Lvovich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- St Lukes Hospital
- St Chris Hosp For Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Svetlana Lvovich DO is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Svetlana Lvovich practice?
- Dr. Svetlana Lvovich has 4 office locations.
Dr. Svetlana Lvovich practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Abington, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Rheumatologists.