A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Svetlana Lvovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Svetlana Lvovich is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Svetlana Lvovich, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lvovich graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Lvovich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- St Chris Hosp For Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lvovich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Svetlana Lvovich practice?
Dr. Svetlana Lvovich practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, and Rheumatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH and Bethlehem, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Rheumatologists.