A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Svetlana Serlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Svetlana Serlin, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Serlin graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Serlin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Svetlana Serlin DO is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Svetlana Serlin practice?
- Dr. Svetlana Serlin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Svetlana Serlin practices Pediatrics near Winfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Schaumburg, IL and Northbrook, IL.
See Winfield Pediatricians.