Overall Review

2.6

February 18th, 2016
Bad manners, unprofessional.

January 13th, 2016
to the point, know her stove, you see the result specialy when you are a diabetic like me and my family, with the omnipod, always there when you need her, text massaging for any quitions or concerns. love our dr

October 30th, 2015
Dr Ten is not professional, how can you trust an endocrinologist if she is obese herself.

October 26th, 2015
Dr.. Ten only cares about money. My advise to get a sec on opinion after Dr. Ten's visit, or simply DO NOT GO TO Dr. Ten!

August 8th, 2014
Love Her!
After reading these reviews I have to laugh. My wife and I found her very knowledgeable and caring. We saw her for our children when she was part of the hospital and again recently when she opened her own private office. Yes, seeing her through the hospital was terrible, I don't blame her, the hospital did all the scheduling and canceling of appointments. And for the lady who expected test results over the phone - What doctor gives tests results over the phone? No One. That is why you have follow up doctor appointments. You got busy for three months? Don't blame her. We followed Dr. Ten's instructions, had tests and bloodwork, had our children take the medication as instructed and we came to ALL our appointments. Our children are feeling so much better. I recommend Dr. Ten especially now that she has a private office. By the way, we texted her questions on the medication and she answered!

April 25th, 2013
Arrogant and irresponsible
Dr. Ten is extremely irresponsible. She consistently cancels appointments. Most recently she cancelled 10 minutes after confirming the appointment for "a meeting at the hospital." Her hours are completely inappropriate for a pediatric endocrinologist, she is only available during school hours and just after. When you are able to see her she rushes and her accent makes her very hard to understand.

August 23rd, 2011
Look for a doctor elsewhere!
As a young woman with thyroid problems, i feel like she took me as a joke. All she did was constantly send me for blood work and then just read back the results. She didn't explain anything to me or my mother unless we asked. I went to her numerous times and she kept putter me on a higher and higher dose of hormones, yet i was still getting many symtoms. I was extremely tired and i was gaining weight; she pretty much told me to suck it up and work out. end of story. I do not recommend her. Her staff is rude. She's only in for the money.