Dr. Svetlana Trounina MD Patient Reviews

2.5

• Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2017
doesn't care for patients. isn't interesred in anything a patient has to say, she already seems to know everything there is to know about everything including yiu. disorganized, and has no help, recentlly got a new job, now things are much worse. To add to the problem she can't keep help because of her frequent outburst. She needs outside help, but with her huge ego it will never happen. She has too much work and is unable to keep up. probobly a good knowlagble Dr., just has 0 bedside manor and doesn't know anything about addiction, and is unwilling to learn from her patients because she believes somhow she is beter, smarter and all knowing when it comes to her treatment. I recommend to stay away from this person . Simply does not care for her patients, and should be removed as a sub. and addiction dr. , she doesn't have a clue. She is hurting her patiets chance to recover. It is also very easy to fake tests. she can't see the scammers, they just cheat there way thru. never have seen a professional act so unprofessional. She screams and yells at staff and patients. I have never seen anything like it in the medical profession.

June 6th, 2017
unorganized
Dr. is extremely late for appointments, gives lies for excuses, like we are stupid. Treats me as less than. Does not listen to your fears and concerns. She has no idea about addiction and is resistant to learn anything because of a huge ego. I think she is a know it all. She answers the phone, types on the computer and looks for items she has misplaced while you are talking. last appointment she was an hour late and didn't even know she had made an appointment with me. She has gotten another job and doesn't even have a secretary to help her organize. She states she can handle it, but clearly she can not. No one could n, she is trying to do too much. Her bed side manor is a 0. I don't believe she care's at all for any of her patients. I sure she is a good Dr., but she is in the wrong field. I feel sorry for her. Her personality makes people want to run from her. I want to get another Dr., but I am afraid she will lose it and let me go without warning. I believe she is leaving this practice and I won't be surprised if she leave without transfering her patients to another Dr. I have never been afraid to go to see a dr. before, you never know what you are going to get. The nice cooperative Dr. or more often the unprepared, unorganized raging nut case. I sit there wondering which of us needs more help.I believe it is her. I am currently looking for another Dr. I think she will not understand and I am preparing myself for a lot of trouble doing it because of her ego.I do like her, but i feel sorry for her.

December 16th, 2015
Please do not go to this "Doctor"!
I can not BELIEVE this doctor has not been investigated by the NY state department of health! Where do I begin? Well, she treats her staff like slaves, raising her voice to them IN FRONT of other patients, and chastising them if they do something incorrectly. I've seen this numerous times. That explains why she has gone through at least FIVE secretaries in a year! They would talk poorly about her to each other and other paitients that they thought they could trust not to blow them in! (I dont think anyone would have told on these poor secretaries, because the patients suffered the same type of treatment from this doctor!) Plus by the time you came to your next appointment, there was a new face in the office. I feel sorry for anyone who has to work with this doctor! Another issue, is her total lack of organization. She's a mess...literally! She writes notes about your visit on the back of some scrap paper, and never carries your chart into the exam room! Very scatterbrained as well ... Writing out prescriptions the wrong way mixing up urines...etc. very paranoid about whatever you tell her. If you mention you're seeing another doctor for a completely different condition, she questions you and acts like she is the ONLY Doctor you should see. Does not listen to your concerns, and only sees things as black and white. The worse thing though is how one minute she acts like she cares, and the next minute she drops you as a paitient! I understand that being a substance abuse physician requires dealing with addicts, who at times may be difficult to treat, but if you're going to go into this particular speciality of medicine, then you must have the ability to be diligent, and cautious, but this doctor is not good with people at all. I was warned about this doctor before I made my first appointment. I talked to two therapists who had bad experiences with her regarding patients plan of care. She doesn't listen, and she's the only one that's right! So again as I stated above..do not go to this doctor!!! Find someone who cares about your health, someone who is capable of running an office properly, and someone who you can trust! With All the money that a physician makes off his/her patients , they owe their patients the best care they can give them. Sadly this individual is the worst Doctor I've EVER encountered!

April 3rd, 2015
poor doctor
terrible doesn't listen to anything you say and gives you no say in your treatment thinks she is something above the patients and doesn't give proper diagnosis and submits patients to excessive testing make shure your records are correct

January 14th, 2016