Dr. Lana Vardanian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lana Vardanian?

Posted on August 16th, 2013

Dr v misdiagnosed my mother , never examined her over one year, minimized symptoms ....took her to another dr who immediately examined and diagnosed with cancer, dead in 8 weeks. She never examined her, had her put on a gown, etc to look at her despite repeated complaints that were new, unbelievably incompetent.

Best Dr. ever

Posted on June 10th, 2013

Personable, thorough & clearly knowledgeable. I always feel better about my health and myself when I leave.

Great Doctor!

Posted on April 26th, 2013

Dr. Vardanian is the best physician I have ever had (I'm in my 50s). She is knowledgeable, thorough, and takes the time to listen to my concerns and answer all of my questions. She is also very personable, caring, and witty! I would recommend Dr. Vardanian in a hearbeat!!!

Best Dr. we've seen in the UC system

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

She is smart as a whip and very professional. She has a great wit as well. Puts you at ease quickly. My husband and I are both very comfortable we have the best!

Great doctor

Posted on November 12th, 2012

Minimal wait to get in and once I saw her she was very thourough. Will definitely recommend.

The doctor focuses on what you bring up

Posted on December 30th, 2011

AS with most doctor office visits, the more open and candid you are the better information you will receive. This doctor asks questions based on your information and inquires carefully, with specific and also broad recommendations .A hidden but strong sense of humor . Easy to speak with

Love her!

Posted on May 30th, 2011

Dr. Vardanian is the best doctor I have ever had! She is a no-nonsense personality, but always treats me with respect and intelligence. She is compassionate and caring.

Run away!

Posted on March 7th, 2011

Dr. Vardanian billed me twice for tests that never occurred; acted flippantly and condescending; told me my list of symptoms was irrelevant, and more. Her staff is unbelievably incompetent - I had to ask 14 times to get my records, in order to be transferred out of the system. Horrible attitude, worse service. I've talked to at least one other person who quit going to Dr. V because of her nasty behavior.

Posted on April 7th, 2010

Good listener - does not rush you

I fired her! Extremely bad

Posted on July 15th, 2009

Made many nasty comments; highly unprofessional; pompous and arrogant. Refused my list of symptoms, spoke in caustic tone of voice, snotty and sarcastic. Charged me for tests she never conducted. This was not just on one visit, but repeatedly. The UC Med staff is equally rude, unschooled, unprofessional, etc. Took more than 14 tries to get my records forwarded to new doctor (I was even told by UC David Med in Roseville that I had rescinded my request!) They told me they'd mailed them when they hadn't, then said they hadn't, then had other excuses -- for months.The whole three years I was with this clinic were a nightmare in red tape and unprofessionalism.

Posted on May 17th, 2016