A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Svetlana Yablok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yablok
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yablok Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Dr. Yablok has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Svetlana Yablok MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Svetlana Yablok practice?
- Dr. Svetlana Yablok has 9 office locations.
Dr. Svetlana Yablok practices Diagnostic Radiology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Garden City Radiologists.