A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Svetlana Yablok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Yablok has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Svetlana Yablok MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Svetlana Yablok practice?
- Dr. Svetlana Yablok has 2 office locations.
Dr. Svetlana Yablok practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Bay Shore Radiologists.