Dr. Svetlana Zonn Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Svetlana Zonn?

Posted on September 6th, 2016

Dr. Zonn is a good doctor but unfortunately she was rude with me as parent she made me feel that I am negligent with my little ones and sometimes she yells like she is my mother pediatrician doctor has to be in a good mood in order to treat kids.

Is the best pediatrician

Posted on April 12th, 2014

I like doctor Zoon for pediatrician of my baby's because she always make sure that my daughters are healthy and I has doctor Zoon since my first daughter born 10 years ago and now with my other baby

Posted on October 18th, 2013

First off her receptionists are extremely rude! They rather gossip with each other instead of doing their job. One time I went in to collect a paper my child needed for her school and they made me wait 15 minutes just to hand me a paper that was already filled out. Its been plenty of times when I was ignored at the front desk just so they could finish a conversation they were having. Their behavior is unbelievable and inappropriate but im sure Dr. Zonn doesn't care. She gives me the feeling that she is all about the money. However the nurses, and the other doctor who works at the facility are quite knowledgeable and caring.

Posted on August 21st, 2013

Dr Zonn has the worst attitude you can ever have for someone who works with families an children. She's rude and doesn't care about your kid once you leave her office. She doesn't follow-up with you about your childs well-being after being sick in her office. She has even mis diagnosed a child who had a really bad reaction to an anti-biotic, as it being a heat rash. It seems as though she is all about the money and insurance claims more so then her patients. She will talk to you (the parent) as if you don't know what your doing with your child, and that you are wrong in your care taking of your child. Maybe she had a hard time in becoming a Dr and that is why she is so mean to people. Sometimes people finally make it and they totally forget where they came from, she is the perfect example of that. SHE IS NOT A GOOD DOCTOR AT ALL!!!!!

Great Doctor and staff!

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

Dr. Zonn is a very good doctor and the staff is great.

unprofessional

Posted on October 15th, 2012

I had a very unprofessional interaction with this provider. She was highly condescending and inappropriate. I would even call her behavior juvenile. Her English is barely understandable. One gets the feeling she feels very inferior when interacting with true professionals and so she responds ignorantly as a cover up.

MOM OF 18, 13, & 8 MO OLD

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

DR. ZONN HAS BEEN MY KIDS' DR. FOR THE PAST 8 YEARS. SHE IS DIRECT, GIVES THE CORRECT DIAGNOSIS, FOLLOW UPS PROMPTLY & HER ASSISTING DR'S ARE AS WELL GREAT! ALL OF THE STAFF IS VERY FRIENDLY. I LOVE THIS DR. I EVEN MOVED IN THE PAST 5 YEARS AND STILL TRAVEL TO SEE THIS DR.

Posted on June 16th, 2010

Dr. Zonn has been my children's pediatrician for 5 years. She is the best doctor I have ever dealt with, and is always available to answer questions. She is compassionate, professional, and a "straight shooter." My kids adore her. I trust her. I recommend her highly.

I think she's great!

Posted on August 20th, 2009

Her staff is very friendly and knowledgeable...Dr. Zonn came an greeted us warmly while we were waiting....she noticed issues that other doctors had overlooked...she made sure I was comfortable with all her procedures

Posted on September 26th, 2017