Dr. Svetlin Ivanov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Svetlin Ivanov?

Recent office visit (Unprofessional)

Posted on August 30th, 2017

I waited over an hour for Dr. Ivanov even though I could hear him clearly outside my waiting room making small talk with the nurses. I am 7 months pregnant and just like the prior reviews the doctor seemed bothered by my presence right when he entered. I was second guessed by any answers I provided. The doctor asked irrelevant questions as to what I did for a living. The entire experience was very uncomfortable and traumatic. The doctor was very aggressive with the exam. After the initial exam we were told by the nurse to meet with Dr. Ivanov in his office to go over the exam results. The doctor took a personal phone call right in front of us and explained very little to nothing about the exam and health of my baby. Also the doctor is Bulgarian and speaks Russian, but when asked if he can speak Russian during my exam he said he did not speak the language. I asked the nurse afterwards and she stated the doctor does speak Russian fluently! I would highly recommend finding a different doctor that has the basic human ability to express and show care and compassion. I cannot emphasize enough in my 30 years of living that this was the worst experience with a doctor! I will be reporting Dr. Ivanov and speaking with the director of Winthrop hospital.

Excellent caregiver

Posted on June 7th, 2017

Compassionate, respectful, and thorough. He is gentle and kind. My only complaint is that Dr. Ivanov's accent can be difficult to understand. He has always treated me with courtesy and has always educated me about my reproductive system in a kind and nonjudgmental manner. I recommend him highly.

Don't go to him.

Posted on May 21st, 2016

Was indifferent, rude and dismissive. Asked me the same questions multiple times and when I answered with certainty he asked if I was sure. He then gave me a pamphlet and told me I should see another Doctor. Very rude

Best experience ever!!!!

Posted on December 23rd, 2013

What I can tell you for ALL you first time patients....put your mind at ease because if you have chosen Dr. Ivanov you don't need to look any further. You know you can't get a second chance on a first impression. I just had a terrific experience from making an appointment with the staff (Felicia you rock! God bless you), to understanding my new doctor personality which is awesome to getting my blood drawn. I can't emphasize enough how welcomed I felt as a new patient. See for yourself, I was not disappointed. The staff are so nice, personable and professional. I am looking forward to going back for my follow up. Dr. Ivanov is very thorough and does not rush you and for that I am thankful and oh this office has everything you need. No need to go anywhere else!

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

He's an excellent Doctor!!!! However, the wait time is atrocious.

Worst Office Staff

Posted on August 23rd, 2012

The doctor seems to know what he's doing, but the office staff are HORRIBLE. Rude, inefficient, unhelpful and lazy. Wait times are also atrocious in this office. Be prepared to wait up to two hours for your appointment.

Great Doc and Great Office

Posted on September 12th, 2011

I love my Doctor and the office staff is great. His bed side manner is great. I would tell my friends and family to use him. His support staff is the best i have had to deal with.

Posted on January 2nd, 2017