A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Svjetlana Tisma-Dupanovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Svjetlana Tisma-Dupanovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Svjetlana Tisma-Dupanovic, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Arrhythmia
Education & Awards
Dr. Tisma-Dupanovic graduated from University Of Sarajevo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tisma-Dupanovic has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Svjetlana Tisma-Dupanovic MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Svjetlana Tisma-Dupanovic practice?
- Dr. Svjetlana Tisma-Dupanovic has 8 office locations.
Dr. Svjetlana Tisma-Dupanovic practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Joseph, MO and Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Pediatricians and Kansas City Pediatric Specialists.