Dr. Swaid Swaid MD Patient Reviews

DR. SWAID
HE WAS VERY COMPASSIONATE AND ACCURATE AND NOT KNIFE-HAPPY

August 5th, 2016
Real Estate Broker
Wonderful physician. Wouldn't use anyone else.

July 15th, 2016
A+
Excellent doctor. Extremely confident and able to help you get better.

September 25th, 2015
a great doctor
Dr. Swaid and his staff were wonderful. They were all helpful in everyway. I had trigeminal nerve pain on face and tongue. I went in for the cyberknife treatment, and I am so much better. Everything was done in a timely manner, and everything was explained well. Dr. Swaids nurse was also up to date on my condition and explained a lot to us . Dr. Swaid and his nurse gave me a lot of confidence that they could help me. I felt like Dr. Swaid and his nurse knew my pain and what I was going through, and really wanted to help me get well. I would recommend Dr. Swaid and his staff to anyone, and I don't want to leave out Dr. Dumas and Cyberknife at Brookwood Medical Center. We are just so thankful.

January 8th, 2014
do not use this doctor
First visit was very quick- nice enough, but did not listen and was VERY rushed. Did not review my chart with condition of brain tumor noted on past mri and the reason for my visit. Did not seem focused . Lack of knowledge of my specific health concerns and condition. Ordered various addl mri and ct's. Follow up visits to discuss tumor condition were without medical specifics. When asked specific questions about the test results or about the brain tumor previously found he did not give answers. Less information to the patient may be pleasant ( and less time consuming) but was seeking medical knowledge and want to be informed. He became insulting and upset when pressed on the questions. Would not suggest this doctor due to quality of care in general.

February 2nd, 2011
Patient
I found Dr. Swaid, to be a very nice, professional dr. He diagnoised and seen that I got my MRI's and Milagram and was ready for surgery in a couple weeks of finding my problem. Had a vertibrae removed and replaced with a donor bone, scare almost gone. I would recommend anyone having a problem with brain or spine to give Dr. Swaid your health care.