A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Swaminathan Giridharan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Swaminathan Giridharan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giridharan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giridharan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Swaminathan Giridharan, FACE, FACP, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giridharan graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Giridharan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Swaminathan Giridharan FACE, FACP, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Swaminathan Giridharan practice?
- Dr. Swaminathan Giridharan has 1 office location.
Dr. Swaminathan Giridharan practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Endocrinologists, and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.