A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Swaminathan Karthik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Swaminathan Karthik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Swaminathan Karthik, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Karthik graduated from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Karthik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Swaminathan Karthik MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Swaminathan Karthik practice?
- Dr. Swaminathan Karthik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Swaminathan Karthik practices Anesthesiology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Irving Anesthesiologists.