Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Swaminathan Valliappan
Dr. Swaminathan Valliappan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Georgetown, OH, with other offices in Hillsboro, OH and Turtle Creek, PA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Valliappan is affiliated with UPMC Braddock, Highland District Hospital and Western Pennsylvania Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Swaminathan Valliappan has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Swaminathan Valliappan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Georgetown, OH.
Dr. Paul Thomson
Georgetown, OH 0 mi28
Dr. Charbel Abou Rjeily
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Georgetown, OH 0 mi12
Dr. Matthew Hutchins
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Georgetown, OH 0 mi22