Dr. Swapna Hingwe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Swapna Hingwe?

June 18th, 2010

I love Dr. Hingwe!!

I have been seeing Dr Hingwe for almost a year now and I think she is a great doctor. I believe that she really cares about her patients and I feel like she listens to me and takes my concerns seriously. I also feel that she really tries to work with you is quite flexible and allows you to be a part of the decision making process. She is very easy to talk to and friendly I will say that I am not thrilled with her staff. Not only are they rude and condescending, but they create an impenetrable barrier between the physicians and the patients . I was really turned off by the demeaning manner in which they speak to patients. I constantly feel as if I am being chastised .

September 11th, 2009

Dr. Hingwe Bad Gas....

I have seen various doctors in the past, but for some reason Dr. Hingwe kept passing some really bad gas during our visit. I almost died. She is an attractive doctor but it there was an immediate sense that she was faking how much she cared for me. It is easy to tell she is one of those doctors story telling your problems away with colleagues at Happy Hour. She did seem itelligent though.

May 31st, 2012