Dr. Swapna Joseph MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 12th, 2015
I have been a long time patient of Dr. Joseph's. Approximately ten years. She has taken absolutely marvelous care of me and still doing it. Very grateful for her outstanding care as my Kidney Physician.

November 15th, 2013
good doctor
I think Dr Joseph is one of the most dedicated doctors I've ever met. She does have a lot of patients and takes the time to talk to them and gives every patient the best care possible so you do occasionally have to wait. After years of her care, I have had to wait twice in the lobby. She is doing everything possible to keep my off dialysis, but is preparing me for the possibility. She's just so calm and level headed, a voice of reason, I love talking to her. She gives you the facts, good or bad and helps you through not only the medical part of your illness but takes into account the emotional effects of what you are going through. I highly recommend her.

July 13th, 2010
Dr Joseph is a good doctor, it is her staff that is unprofessional. The one who takes you blood presure makes it feel like your at a party and the other one who is SUPPOSE to make phone calls to other doctors, well what can I say it just doesn't happen.Plus we waited 2 hours in waiting room on first visit and 1.5 hours for second appointment. Once you get in to see her, she is "very" good. On the serch for new doctor.