Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Swapna Nair
Dr. Swapna Nair, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marlboro, NJ. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nair is affiliated with JFK Medical Center, Care One at Raritan Bay Medical Center and JFK Johnson Rehab Institute. Dr. Nair has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Swapna Nair has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Swapna Nair is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marlboro, NJ.
Dr. Eric Rosenstock
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Marlboro, NJ 0.01 mi34
Dr. Rakesh Parikh
Marlboro, NJ 0.01 mi28
Dr. Seema Varma
Hematology and Oncology, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Marlboro, NJ 0.01 mi15