Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Swapna Nekkanti
Dr. Swapna Nekkanti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, IL, with other offices in Springfield, IL and Springfield, IL. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Nekkanti is affiliated with St. John's Hospital, Springfield, IL, St Johns Hospital and Memorial Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Swapna Nekkanti has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Swapna Nekkanti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, IL.
Dr. Tomasz Srokowski
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Springfield, IL 0 mi14
Dr. Stanley Allen
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Springfield, IL 0 mi17
Dr. Richa Pandey
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Springfield, IL 0 mi