Dr. Swapnil Rajurkar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

December 19th, 2014
dr r seems to be a very thoutful dr who care about his patients
Waited to long for results appoitment has to be moved up because no results in yet

September 10th, 2014
Dr Raj is amazing
My father has been under care of Dr Rajurkar for the last 5 weeks, my family is very appreciative of Dr Raj as he has been so compassionate and understanding during these difficult times. He is very informative and answers any questions or concerns in full detail. He is never in a rush like other Dr I have experienced. He explains treatment with such detail making it easy for the patient and family to understand. We highly recommend Dr Raj and are in great debt to him for all of his hard labor caring for my father. We need more Dr Raj's in this world... PS the staff at the Pomona office can be a little disregarding, they should smile a little more and maybe be a bit more engaging.

July 16th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Rajurkar compassionate and understanding. He made me feel that I was important and understood what was happening. He always asked about my family. He handled my case professionally. When I had a problem, he made sure it was taken care of. I trust him and his staff completely. He is very knowledgeable. I would recommend patients to him. I can't thank him enough.

July 11th, 2014
Do not go to Dr Sawpnil Rajurkar
I cant say it enough dont ever go to Dr Rajurkar.He was my mothers onc treated her for cancer her cancer was agressive I agree which is why he should have kept updating with her more frequent nd started treatments alot sooner he does not care about what his patients are suffering and wants everything at his hands reach I had to do my own research to find out there was more treatments he could have done for her benefit I felt so disapointed when He asked me to give him the info of the type of treatment it was he had her wait longer to get tested but my mother became sick since this is a rapidly spreading cancer she eneded up at the hospital before her scheduled appointment for a mri it had spread to her brain he didnt give her chemo and didnt see her after her sergery until 2 months after he knew her cancer was spreading and how agressive it was but he still disregard and said she would be fine with no treatment what so ever, well since he was her onc my mother felt like this Dr knows best so she trusted him we all did had hopes she would get cured but he lied even after her cancer spread to her brain he said nothing for the brain just radiation on the brain chemo no chemo wont work on the brain just from neck down my mother had been in bed since her surgery getting worse after her surgery and he treated her like a animal just had no care for what she felt he has a board certified but i still dont know why he studied to get his degree if he did not care about people well being if he didnt want to do everything in his power get the best outcome for his patients.All he cares about is the money.Be careful if you do go with him he will reasure you he knows how to treat your agressive cancer from our experience he only uses whats at his hands reach nd he wont go out of his way to benefit your health.Ill say it like he said to me once when I asked him how many patients have you have with my mothers type of cancer his response was unfortunatelly to many, well it was unfortunate for us to have had him as my mothers onc.

April 18th, 2012
He believes his own press. He doesn't want feedback from patient. He refused to visit me in the hospital and is only in it for the money. If prognoses is poor he is not interested. He does no follow up and gives patient the idea that he is afraid he will catch cancer from them. Very cold!