A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Swarajya Vemuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Swarajya Vemuri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vemuri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vemuri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Swarajya Vemuri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Vemuri graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Vemuri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Swarajya Lakshmi Vemuri MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Swarajya L. Vemuri practice?
- Dr. Swarajya Vemuri has 1 office location.
Dr. Swarajya Vemuri practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Internists, Irvine Hematologists, and Irvine Oncologists.