A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Swarajyalaxmi Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Swarajyalaxmi Rao, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Rao has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 19 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Swarajyalaxmi B. Rao practice?
Dr. Swarajyalaxmi Rao practices Pediatrics near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Orion, MI and Novi, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians.