A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Swarajyalxmi Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Rao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Swarajyalxmi Burugupalli Rao MD is a female Neonatologist and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Swarajyalxmi B. Rao practice?
- Dr. Swarajyalxmi Rao has 5 office locations.
Dr. Swarajyalxmi Rao practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Lake Orion, MI.
See Livonia Pediatricians.