A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Swarna Kamble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Swarna Kamble is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Swarna Kamble, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamble graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kamble has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Swarna Kamble MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Swarna Kamble practice?
- Dr. Swarna Kamble has 4 office locations.
Dr. Swarna Kamble practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Sugar Land Internists and Sugar Land Endocrinologists.