A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Swarna Varma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Swarna Varma is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varma
Specialties & Research
Dr. Swarna Varma, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Varma graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Varma has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Swarna Varma BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Swarna Varma practice?
- Dr. Swarna Varma has 6 office locations.
Dr. Swarna Varma practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Bridgeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Bridgeville Internists and Bridgeville Endocrinologists.