Dr. Swarnalatha Inderjith MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

2.9

• Good
  • Bad

August 27th, 2012
I love her! My son has been seeing her since he was 3 and he is now 17. We actually started seeing her in Cartersville and decided to follow her to Acworth. She always takes time with us and my son loves her. Staff has always been really nice. Never have noticed anything dirty as other patients have stated. It's always been really nice in my opinion.

April 20th, 2012
I had come recently to DR INDERJITH SHE IS RIPS PEOPLE OFF BY CHARGING THEM $90 FOR CANCELLATION AND $5 FOR LATE FEE ETC, HER OFFICE IS SO DIRTY. ALL SHE WANTS IS MONEY, HOWEVER HER STAFF IS EXCELLENT, SHE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL, AND SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING, SHE IS CARING AND KIND, SHE IS NEW AND CAME AFTER NIKKI LEFT, WE ARE VERY IMPRESSED BY HER.I THINK HER NAME IS ZEE

December 13th, 2011
I think she is great! She listens to me & speaks appropriately to all 3 of our children, in a way they can each understand. I love her way of giving them examples in order for them to relate to different situations.

September 29th, 2011
DO NOT VISIT THIS WOMAN
NOT VERY NICE PERSON. FRONT OFFICE IS NOT MANAGED APPROPRIATELY.THEY LIE. SAY THEY MADE A PHONE CALL TO CONFIRM APPOINTMENT AND DID NOT ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS AND THEN CHARGED A FEE DUE TO MISSING WHEN THEY DIDN'T CALL AND FOLLOW UP TO CONFIRM IN THE FIRST PLACE. EVERYTHING IS THE PATIENTS FAULT. IF I HAVE HEARD ONE TIME I HEARD IT TEN TIMES THAT IT IS UNACCEPTABLE TO MISS OR RESCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT. ALMOST ACTS LIKE SHE DOES NOT WANT TO BE THERE HERSELF AND SHE IS DOING HER PATIENTS A FAVOR! COME TO FIND OUT, I HAVE BEEN ILL DUE TO THE MEDICATION THAT SHE HAD BEEN PRESCRIBING!!!! I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE..

March 14th, 2011
The waiting room was recently repainted and is not luxurious but adequate. This probably keeps costs down. Doctor Inderjith has helped me decipher my insurance bill, is a good listener and responsive to my suggestions for changing medications. I have been seeing her for five years and am satisfied.

October 13th, 2010
appointments are rough b/c they are not opened at all on Fridays or Saturdays. The older women at the front window is ridiculously slow! They waiting room is dirty and the furniture is filthy and visibly dirty. I don't like taking my kids in there. They only take cash or check with a hand written recepit. I find that VERY shady.

July 28th, 2010
my appointments have been changed without my knowledge several times and when I show them the appointment card that they gave with the original appointment time they act as if it was my fault.

April 27th, 2016