Dr. Swarnpal Sekhon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 18th, 2016
Doubting Nurse
My 1st visit wasn't bad and the doctor seemed to listen. I am a veteran and the VA has been pretty scary and that's why I went to see this MD. I admit there were many issues and he referred me out for either testing or consult. I had a Cat Scan, an Echo Cardiogram, a battery of labs, a consult with a dermatologist who did a biopsy, and a consult at Eye Q where a pretty thorough exam was done for an eye disease. On my follow up with Dr Sekhon , he read on computer for about 6-8 min. told me , after I asked, the CT results was one of two things and it did not matter as there was nothing to be done. I asked about my labs and also wanted to get his opinion on an issue that had been pointed out to me by my wife and people I work with. The Dr said he would write an rx and as to the other come back next week. I asked why we couldn't address it now and he said he allows 15 min per pt and he can't set there for an hour addressing multiple issues and asked me if I wanted to hold up the other patients. I said I had sat and waited my turn, but this guy was done . It is clear to me a RN of 30 years this doctor ,doctors to the clock and not the patient.

September 28th, 2012
very professional staff and physician.