A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Swarup Karande:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Swarup Karande is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Swarup Karande, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karande graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Karande has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karande accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Swarup M. Karande practice?
Dr. Swarup Karande practices Pediatrics near Schaumburg, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington Heights, IL.
See Schaumburg Pediatricians.