Dr. Swathanthra Melekote MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 5th, 2016
Excellent
Dr. M's staff is nothing short of amazing. They are extremely helpful and kind. They gave me an appointment very quickly when my child was sick and gave me advise till I was able to get to the office. All the doctors are courteous and listen to what I have to say about my child. Highly recommend this office!

August 3rd, 2016
Avoid them
Rude Staff nurse and doctor doesn't listen or bother what you say.

July 22nd, 2016
Wonderful doctor...

May 24th, 2016
Dr.Melekote has been my son doctor since 2008. I trust his diagnosis because he is always right on point when it comes to my son. I recommend others to Dr. Melekote because he is not the type of doctor to be so quick to write a prescription he has always used home remedies over prescription for my son. He is the best doctor for my son.

August 3rd, 2015
Really poor practice. Ill-mannered front desk and bad doctor.
Very uncourteous and bad mannered front desk person. Dr. doesn't seems knowledgeable and completely not bothered about the questions you ask. Seems like he forgets with in 2 minutes of what he says. Would not recommend him to anyone. I am also going to change him and never go back. Don't go to him.

February 19th, 2015
Well informed

July 25th, 2013
Dr. Melekote is just awesome
I can't recommend Dr. Melekote enough. You can tell he genuinely loves kids and is very thorough and responsive. My daughter has been sick quite a bit and I am always able to get a same day appointment and calls back after hours if needed. They recently updated their hours to include Saturdays and some evenings as well. My daughter has also struggled with reflux and Dr. Melekote has been great about recommending a pediatric GI - they are also very responsive when my daughter needs a new reflux medication called in ASAP. I recently moved away and was devastated to lose our beloved pediatrician. My daughter simply lit up whenever he walked into the room and that tells you everything you need to know!

March 12th, 2013
The best

October 10th, 2012
Lots of Data / Info for parents
As a research engineer, I am data driven. During my first visit (and only visit so far for my newborn), Dr. Melekote addressed my concerns and provided data in form of calculations, graphs, tables, stats, etc (never seen that before). It gave me a sense of security seeing his objective and informed approach to address my baby's needs. He also was really caring and careful/sweet examining and handling my little bundle of joy. So far, my overall impression is excellent.

March 11th, 2011
he is an amazing dr he is so good to my daughter and makes sure he spends as much time with her that is needed. He always makes the visit comfortable and smooth for her and always has her best interested at heart.I would recommend him to everyone and anyone.

February 23rd, 2011
An Excellent pediatrian
We have very good experiences with Dr. Melekote, Kumar. He has been very patient listening and understanding the child health problem. His diagnosis is accurate and obviously treatment works. He clearly explains the problem and the treatment he is going to give. very caring.I am happy to recommend to my friends circle.

August 11th, 2017