A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Swathi Bayya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Swathi Bayya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Swathi Bayya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayya graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Bayya has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Swathi Rao Bayya MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Swathi R. Bayya practice?
- Dr. Swathi Bayya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Swathi Bayya practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.