A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Swathi Dumbala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Swathi Dumbala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumbala graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
Dr. Dumbala has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Swathi Dumbala MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Swathi Dumbala practice?
- Dr. Swathi Dumbala has 1 office location.
Dr. Swathi Dumbala practices Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
See Troy Internists.