A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Swathi Ganaraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Swathi Ganaraj, Nephrologist is Good.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Swathi Ganaraj, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganaraj graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Ganaraj has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Swathi Posavanike Ganaraj MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Swathi P. Ganaraj practice?
- Dr. Swathi Ganaraj has 2 office locations.
Dr. Swathi Ganaraj practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Nephrologists.