A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Swathi Vanguri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Swathi Vanguri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Swathi Vanguri, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanguri graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Vanguri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Swathi Sri Vanguri MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Swathi S. Vanguri practice?
- Dr. Swathi Vanguri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Swathi Vanguri practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Glen Mills, PA.
See Wilmington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.