Dr. Swati Bharadwaj Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Swati Bharadwaj?

Great Doctor

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

Dr. B is an absolute pleasure to have as my doctor. She is very thorough and takes the time to answer all of my questions.

very caring , and easy to talk to (best RA Doctor in AZ)

Posted on October 22nd, 2016

I was seen in the Sun City office and have been a patient of Dr. Bharadwaj for about a month and half . I was referred to Dr. Bharadwaj after my second outbreak of Vasculitis and could not return to my other doctor, I find Dr. Bharadwaj very compassionate, and well knowledgeable of my condition. I fell that she has a genuine concern about my recovery and general wellbeing. She is someone that doesn't hurry through the appointments and helps me understand more about vasculitis. You don’t see that kind of care from doctors anymore , my last RA doctor had little information about my condition, which made it hard to believe the treatment plan would be the correct course. With Dr. Bharadwaj and her wonderful PA I feel very informed and have clear understanding, and if I don’t understand something I am not scared to ask them , because I feel I can be more open to talk with a doctor that is caring and compassionate about their job.

Great thoughts about this Dr.

Posted on September 26th, 2016

This Doctor has helped me with my Arthritis and also was so astute as to notice I was having trouble walking and immediately sent me to the ER. I was operated on the very next day for decompression of L3 and L4/. I now am recovering and even my dropped foot has almost gone away. Not only did she do that but shows concern and helps me work out medication cost problems. This is one super woman and being a retired ER nurse she has really impressed me!! The Arizona Arthritis & Rhueumatology Assc. facillities really are top notch.

Dr. Bharadway

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

So patient and willing to help in anyway she can. She tells you all your options and explains everything is great detail.

Highly recommend

Posted on September 7th, 2016

I was seen in the Mesa office and have been a patient of Dr. Bharadwaj for over two years after being seen by another RA doctor at a different office. I find Dr. Bharadwaj easy to talk to, compassionate, and well versed about RA. I have always felt that she has a genuine concern about the progression of my RA and general well being. She is someone that doesn't hurry through the appointment and I like the fact that I can have the bloodwork drawn in the office rather than waiting for hours at Sonoran Quest. For privacy though, a door between the lab and waiting area would be nice. I always look forward to my 3 mos checkups with her and will continue my RA treatments under her expert guidance.

Posted on August 16th, 2016

I was seen in the Mesa office. Saw the PA for the history taking -very thorough. Then saw Dr - ordered all kinds of tests. Back to have tests interpreted by PA. Some of the tests were not done correctly so back for more tests. On my 3rd getting more tests done - have to reschedule appt. Not sure if I will go back

Posted on April 5th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Bharadwaj for 3 years at the Sun City location. Always a good experience. Very thorough and personable.

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

Quick and efficient office staff. She and her PA spent plenty of time with me and developed a good and timely follow up plan. In office blood draw and xrays a plus.

Posted on April 1st, 2015

Dr. Bharadwaj was confrontational, seemed angry that I had an adverse reaction to medication, implied that I was lying about continued problems after having adverse reaction, asked me why I was there when she had requested the appointment.

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Very uncompassionate. Difficult to talk to. A bit insulting. Couldn't wait for office visit to be over

Posted on October 15th, 2017