Dr. Swati Ellendula Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Swati Ellendula?

July 19th, 2017

Finally the help we needed.

Dr.E is highly recommended by my family. I would leave no stone unturned when looking for help for my loved one, this lead me to Dr.E. She was not the first Dr. we saw, but she will probably be the last. Previous Drs either focused on up-selling everything under the sun, or were rude, or not accommodating, or just not very skilled. Much thanks to Dr.E

May 9th, 2017

Dr. Ellendula saved me from my depression.

I was referred to Dr. Ellendula by a co worker. I needed to see someone for my depression so I made an appointment. She made me feel so comfortable that I was able to be open and honest and now well over a year, I am no longer depressed. My anxiety levels have decreased and I sleep very well. I can't say enough good things about her.

May 8th, 2017

Cares, listens, has time for you, solves problems

Great experience with Dr. Ellendula. Quickly found a solution to a problem I was dealing with for 20 years. Very personable and did not rush our appointment.

March 7th, 2017

From someone who needed to be heard!

I came to Dr Ellendula desperate. she heard me, understood what was going on and immediately got me on a path that has changed my life!! Thank you so much to Dr Ellendula for getting me back on the right track in life!

December 30th, 2016

Refused to see patient over (1) missed appointment

I would have thought a Dr. in this field would be more understanding of their patients. She has refused to see my husband because he missed 1 appointment and didn't try to reschedule for several months. (not years - maybe 5 or 6 months) This is after she completely changed his medications. She prescribed him a new medication and had him wean off the one he was taking previously. Now he's got to start all over again with whatever new psychiatrist he is able to find. I know it sounds like there is more to the situation than this but there really isn't. If you don't keep your appointment, she will refuse to see you. I don't understand how a psychiatrist who has a duty and oath to try and help those with mental illness can be so cold and calloused to a patient who is truly suffering. The last thing someone with anxiety, depression, and agoraphobia needs is to be told their Dr refuses to see them because of essentially - issues with those disorders. Shame on you Dr. Ellendula!

May 4th, 2016

She changed my life

Best Doctor I've ever seen! I've struggled with PTSD and anxiety for years. No other Dr has cared enough to keep me stable. Dr Ellendula has helped me to feel normal again, something I thought I would never be able to be.

April 15th, 2016

Excellent

Dr Ellendula is awesome and has helped me tremendously. I would definitely recommend her. Scheduling with her is mostly easy.

March 2nd, 2016

She changed my life!

In 20 years, I have never had a psychiatrist that can compare to Dr. Ellendula. Her professionalism, knowledge, and care has really changed my life. Her and her staff truly care about their patients and, in this field, that is priceless.

February 19th, 2016

Dr. Swati Ellendula

Dr. Ellendula is a wonderful health care provider and really listens to her patients. She cares about their well being and really makes an effort to address any concerns you have as a patient. I have been seeing her for several years now and will follow her wherever she goes because I know she cares about me as a patient. I would recommend her to anyone seeking a caring psychiatrist that works with you and truly cares about your well being. SHE IS THE BEST!!!

December 2nd, 2015

My most treasured Doctor

I've been seeing Dr Ellendula for many years. She is caring, takes genuine concern in her patients and is always in such a sweet mood. She always knows how to lift your mood and comfort you when you need it. She will celebrate your successes, and offer tools/ resources when you are needing more help. She is very well educated and she knows what she's talking about. She listens to patients concerns with medications and also offers advice on alternatives to supplement medications (essential oils, counseling, excersize, etc.). She takes the time to know her patients and she genuinely has the patients best interest in mind. Anyone that is looking for a psychiatrist should take a visit to meet her; she really is my most treasured and trusted physician.

November 6th, 2015

Intelligent Treatment

Look, psychiatry is a tricky subject and practice to say the least. As a long suffering alcoholic with bipolar disease my treatment has been treated by multiple doctors. Mental illness is not the type of thing that is "cured" such as an infection or broken bone. It takes a particular type of person to choose this path upon completion of medical school. As a complete amateur I believe that person must have great empathy for their patients yet able to make sound decisions based on a lot of experience. I personally believe females in general are simply more empathetic than males. I am a male and just believe this. So I have always chosen female psychiatrists. I saw several before I saw Dr. Ellendulla. All were good at their jobs. All helped me in a very long journey that I am still on. She has, however, been the best at the practice of understanding my suffering and reacting to it in a decisive manner all while letting me absolutely choose certain aspects of my treatment. She is thorough, concerned, thoughtful and very experienced with a variety of counseling and medication management programs. I thank her for her help in my life. I am personally so much better off for having met her.

November 4th, 2015

Don't look anywhere else....

I have seen Dr. Ellendula 3 times now and I must say I HAVE FOUND MY PSYCHIATRIST!!!! I don't need to look for another doctor anymore!!! Dr. Ellendula diagnosed me correctly and adjusted my meds in 2-3 sessions and now I FEEL MYSELF....