A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Swati Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Swati Jain, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Delhi University College Of Medical Scie. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Swati Jain BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Swati Jain practice?
- Dr. Swati Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Swati Jain practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.