Dr. Swati B Kolpuru MD, MBBS, and BS is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Swati Kolpuru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Swati Kolpuru is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Swati Kolpuru, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolpuru graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kolpuru has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kolpuru accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Swati B. Kolpuru practice?
Dr. Swati Kolpuru practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Mesa Pediatricians, Mesa Gastroenterologists, and Mesa Internists.