More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Swati Kolpuru
Dr. Swati Kolpuru, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Mesa, AZ, with another office in Glendale, AZ. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatrics. Dr. Kolpuru is affiliated with Banner Desert Medical Center, Banner Boswell Medical Hospital and Banner Thunderbird Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Swati Kolpuru has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Swati Kolpuru is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.
Dr. Grace Onimoe
Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Mesa, AZ 0 mi17
Dr. Walter Castro
Pediatric Pulmonology, Sleep Medicine, Pediatrics
Mesa, AZ 0 mi
Dr. Katherine Orellana
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Mesa, AZ 0 mi11