A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Swati Kolpuru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Swati Kolpuru is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Swati Kolpuru, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolpuru graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Kolpuru has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Swati B Kolpuru BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Swati B. Kolpuru practice?
- Dr. Swati Kolpuru has 5 office locations.
Dr. Swati Kolpuru practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Mesa Pediatricians and Mesa Gastroenterologists.