A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Swati Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Swati Kumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Institute Of Medical Sciences, Varanasi, Varansi.
Dr. Kumar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
- Infectious Disease
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Swati Kumar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Swati Kumar practice?
- Dr. Swati Kumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Swati Kumar practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians and Milwaukee Pediatric Specialists.