Dr. Swati Mungekar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Swati Mungekar?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Swati Mungekar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 4th, 2013

Very Pleased

My family and I have been patients of hers for some time now. We love that she is caring and really takes time to get to know us. I now have extended family members that see her as well. She is a true genuine doctor that really loves her patients. I have see it first hand in how she cares for my family.

August 7th, 2012

Best Dr. I have ever had

Dr. Mungekar is the most caring doctor I have had. She takes the time to understand your issues and digs deep to make sure nothing is missed.She makes me feel like I have been heard when I speak to her and she explains everything so I don't get confused about my condition or treatment. I am giving her my highest recommendation.

December 15th, 2011

wonderful and caring physician

Not only is Dr Mungekar exceptionally competent and thorough, she is empathetic and seems to truly care about you as an individual. She spends more time with me than any other doctor I have ever visited. And she listens, and responds with wisdom and good humor. She is a gem, and her staff are responsive and always pleasant as well. Only rarely have I had what I consider a long wait, and on that ocaasion she apologized.

July 6th, 2010

Goes the extra mile

My dad has been her patient for a couple years now. She spends as much time with him as he needs. Some visits are 15-20 minutes and other have been closer to 45. She's very patient and goes the extra mile. She even took him to the hospital personally when he needed to be admitted for a situation that came up during a routine visit and stayed with him until he was admitted. I would HIGHLY recommend her.

December 29th, 2009

I have never been more pleased with a doctor for me then this one. She takes her time to listen and understand what is wrong. You are very important to her. I am glad a Villager gave me her name and I am glad I went to see her.

December 13th, 2009

Caring and compassionate

You have Dr. Mungekar's full attention the minute she walks in the room. You are never rushed and you are the most important patient she has during every visit, both office and in the hospital. It was by luck that she became my mother's (7.6. y.o.) doctor, but now my daughter (31 y.o.) and a friend, who is a critical care nurse, sees Dr. Mungekar too. She is caring, compassionate, competent and complete. As a daughter and a nurse, I would highly recommend Dr. Mungekar.

March 27th, 2017