A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Swati Namburi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Swati Namburi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Swati Namburi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Cancer
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Namburi graduated from Boston University . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Namburi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Swati A Namburi MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Swati A. Namburi practice?
- Dr. Swati Namburi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Swati Namburi practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.