Internists

4708 Alliance Blvd
Ste 540
Plano, TX 75093
972-758-4605
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Awesome Dr.  |  show details
by Carmen on May 11th, 2013

I really don't know what others are talking about I have been seeing Dr. Namburi for over 10 years..She is the best Dr. Ever she is always caring and listen to my concerns if it wasn't for her I would probably be dead by now!! She always listens to my list of ailments until she find out exactly what is wrong with me she is awesome she always spends a great deal of time with me making sure that everything is good with me if there's something that's not in her field she always sends me to a specialist a follow up.she is the best dr ever..

|  Good Dr, always takes time  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2013

I have been a patient of hers for years now. She can be a little abrupt sometimes and has an open, honest and out loud manner. She might come off as rude to some, but I think she is just blunt. She is friendly and pleasant to me. Always good with her care. Her staff tends to rotate a lot, and her current nurse is a bit pushy, but overall I am happy with her and her office.

|  OVERMEDICATED  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2012

Dr. Namburi...well I dont even want to call her a doctor. She can only see patients for 15 minutes. But she is really seeing her for 5 minutes. She comes late. She then doesn't want to listen to patient's concerns. She just wants to quickly leave. She doesn't care about the patient the way a doctor should. The staff has some ego. If we have a question, they have an attitude problem. Rather than being certified as an MD or RN they are certified in giving big attitudes and tantrums. Hello..you are a doctor, not a star. She actually over medicated my mom with medication that has now caused her to have a another ISSUE We told her about the problems, but she didn't want to even look in to it or help direct us to the right doctor. WORST DOCTOR EVER Sad to ever say this, but change doctors if you can...you never know if she may misdiagnose you next because she will just find an excuse or a fault in the patient.

Sep 27th, 2012

I had dr Namburi for eight years,you wont find a better doctor than her

|  VERY UNPROFESSIONAL  |  show details
May 23rd, 2012

this doctor is my husband primary doctor and very rude ! her remarks are sarcastic and she seems to care however, she is one of those doctors that thinks no one else has a comment , she disagrees with everything we say or ask . I know I will not go to her again, you may have degree but not all physicians are alwyas 100 % correct !

Apr 16th, 2012

She is a very caring doctor! I had the ple asure to work in the office, and i saw her worrying about patients

Mar 27th, 2012

Always detailed and respectful.

Nov 23rd, 2011

keeps looking up at the sky and rolls her eyes all the time

|  Awesome, caring Dr.  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2008

Dr. Namburi is very caring and spends alot of time with you! She is very thourough and caring!