Dr. Swati Namburi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Swati Namburi?

Posted on October 31st, 2016

This dr. is rude and has the worst bedside manner. Belittled questions from me. Reading other reviews, it seems in 2008, she had compassion for a few patients. I cried when leaving her office. A friend recommended her to me. I really wanted to like her.

no nonsence great care!!

Posted on September 8th, 2016

I have known this MD for years and she is beyond Great . IF you come to her for your care she will leave no stone unchecked to be sure that your medical needs are addressed. I have found that she holds you the patient accountable for their health. I love her for that. Patients are not customers and do not pay a copay to be healed by "Magic Pills" . People see the MD seeking medical advise and guidance.

Dr. A. Anita Namburi M.D. - uncompassionate horible doctor

Posted on May 26th, 2016

We went to this doctor after my Mom was in the ICA for two weeks. She was TERRIBLE as soon as she walked in the room. Very uncompassionate. She acted as if she did not want to be my Mom's doctor and was very rude. She even complained that she had to spend more than 30 minutes with us going over all my Mom's health issues. At one point I was trying to talk to her and she walked out of the room!!!!!!!!! The nurse however was wonderful. I feel bad that she has to work for such a horrible doctor!!

Very good doctor

Posted on September 8th, 2015

I think she is a very efficient doctor...doesn't waste my time or her time...but she does listen to my concerns. I guess some people doesn't like her style but I really do like her. She is very hardworking...I always get my lab results the next day. I like the fact that she gives me a copy of her notes at the end of each physical. I always feel good about seeing her.

Awesome Dr.

Posted on May 11th, 2013

I really don't know what others are talking about I have been seeing Dr. Namburi for over 10 years..She is the best Dr. Ever she is always caring and listen to my concerns if it wasn't for her I would probably be dead by now!! She always listens to my list of ailments until she find out exactly what is wrong with me she is awesome she always spends a great deal of time with me making sure that everything is good with me if there's something that's not in her field she always sends me to a specialist a follow up.she is the best dr ever..

Good Dr, always takes time

Posted on February 25th, 2013

I have been a patient of hers for years now. She can be a little abrupt sometimes and has an open, honest and out loud manner. She might come off as rude to some, but I think she is just blunt. She is friendly and pleasant to me. Always good with her care. Her staff tends to rotate a lot, and her current nurse is a bit pushy, but overall I am happy with her and her office.

OVERMEDICATED

Posted on October 21st, 2012

Dr. Namburi...well I dont even want to call her a doctor. She can only see patients for 15 minutes. But she is really seeing her for 5 minutes. She comes late. She then doesn't want to listen to patient's concerns. She just wants to quickly leave. She doesn't care about the patient the way a doctor should. The staff has some ego. If we have a question, they have an attitude problem. Rather than being certified as an MD or RN they are certified in giving big attitudes and tantrums. Hello..you are a doctor, not a star. She actually over medicated my mom with medication that has now caused her to have a another ISSUE We told her about the problems, but she didn't want to even look in to it or help direct us to the right doctor. WORST DOCTOR EVER Sad to ever say this, but change doctors if you can...you never know if she may misdiagnose you next because she will just find an excuse or a fault in the patient.

Posted on September 28th, 2012

I had dr Namburi for eight years,you wont find a better doctor than her

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

this doctor is my husband primary doctor and very rude ! her remarks are sarcastic and she seems to care however, she is one of those doctors that thinks no one else has a comment , she disagrees with everything we say or ask . I know I will not go to her again, you may have degree but not all physicians are alwyas 100 % correct !

Posted on April 16th, 2012

She is a very caring doctor! I had the ple asure to work in the office, and i saw her worrying about patients

Posted on March 27th, 2012

Always detailed and respectful.

Posted on November 23rd, 2011

keeps looking up at the sky and rolls her eyes all the time